TCU Tune - 9G Tronic
If you want to get the most out of the new AMG Speedshift MCT 9-speed 4matic + transmission (VGSNAG3), you will need a thorough preparation for the automatic transmission. The new transmission has become faster, more efficient, and most importantly smarter than its predecessor installed on the previous generation of AMG vehicles - Speedshift MCT 7-speed (VGS4NAG2). In order to ensure the coordinated operation of the transmission, with an increase in the nominal engine power, you will need to reprogram the TCU VGS-NAG3 transmission controller.
- TCU tuning will allow:
- To raise the maximum permissible torque for all gears
- Increase permissible torque during shifting
- Increase filling pressure
- Increase mainline pressure
- To raise maximum RPM for M-mode,
- Adjust the RPM of the Launch Control mode (RaceStart) by, for example, 5000 rpm for a significantly more rapid launch, or decrease to minimize tire slippage
- Remove RPM limit while driving in a curve (Steering angle torque limitation)
- Make gear shifting firmer and faster.
Combining TCU and CPC tuning on the latest cars can improve 1/4 mile time by 0.4-0.5 seconds. W213 E63s stage 1 time without tcu or cpc tuning is 10.8sec. After, cpc and tcu 10.4 sec.
C-Class (W205) -2020+
GLC (X253) - 2017+
E-Class (W213)- 2018+
CLS (C257) - 2018+
GLA (H247) - 2020+
CLA (C118) - 2019+
G-Class (W464) - 2019+
S-Class (W222 facelift) - 2018+
GLE (W166) - 2016-2019
GLS (X166) - 2017-2020
CLS (W218) -2016-2018
TCU Tune is NOT a prerequisite for ECU Tune and vice versa.